Saturday, March 29, 2008

Don't harsh my mellow, dude...

Saturdays are not usually my own. Normally, every other Saturday, I'm on call, which means someone is likely to screw up something very early (since many of our stores are in the Eastern time zone, they start work at 5 AM our time).

The last two Saturdays I've been on call and several Saturdays before that I had Dish Network calling me early in the morning to ask me to bring my business back to them for my satellite TV needs. I couldn't make them understand that I resubscribed to them a year ago. Do you routinely wake up and piss off your current customers?

I was so looking forward to sleeping in this morning, but it was not to be. The American Diabetes Association decided I shouldn't sleep in today either. Joy.

I've decided the next time someone phones me on my rare sleep-in Saturdays, they're going to get one of these cannons shoved up their hoo-hah.

(hat tip to Dean for the video)

No comments: